The need for additional space has increased substantially over the last year as businesses have faced changes in their daily operations due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. For industries ranging from retail to manufacturing, portable storage and space have become an integral part of many companies’ day-to-day operations.
Helping in the Fight Against COVID-19
In response to this changing environment, our team has been assisting businesses by taking standard portable storage containers and modifying them into units that meet our customers’ specific needs. Our custom shipping containers have the ability to be used for a variety of purposes across a variety of industries.
Examples of how our custom container units have been used in response to COVID-19:
- Big Box Retailers and Grocers: Modified storage containers being used as stations for online order and grocery pick up
- Healthcare: Portable offices for COVID-19 testing sites, stations to administer vaccines, patient intake and overflow, and administration sites
- On-Site Space: Ground level offices (GLOs) for temperature check stations, separated workstations, and additional break and lunch areas to assist with social distancing
Taking a Standard Shipping Container to the Next Level
Container modifications are our specialty. If you have something specific in mind about what you are looking for, we are here to help. Examples of our customization options include:
- Man doors to allow for ease of access and exit for employees who manage online order pickup
- Shelving, desks, and counters to create areas for COVID-19 testing and vaccine administration
- Walls, windows, paint, and flooring that can be used to produce separate office and lunch break areas
These are just some of the modifications that we provide. Contact us today to learn more about all the options we offer.
Check out the video below to see our team in action!
Ready to Learn More?
Contact us Today! 877-576-0821